Media Coverage
Man sentenced to prison in connection with attack on Ray’s Candy Store owner and other incidents 
A man was sentenced to five years in state prison for his role in an attack on the owner of Ray’s Candy Store and other attacks in 2023, the Manhattan district attorney said in a statement Wednesday.
Rogue dog owner pleads guilty in attack that put NYC pizza manager in a coma 
A man has pleaded guilty to two counts of assault in a vicious attack on the manager of a Manhattan pizza place last year that put the victim in a coma and saw him mauled by a dog, prosecutors said Wednesday.
New Yorkers warned to be vigilant and shop safe this holiday season. Here are the scams to look out for. 
It's not just holiday shoppers who are out in full force — so are thieves and fraudsters.
East Village Subway Shover Indicted for September Attack 
A 28-year-old man homeless man with 18 prior arrests was indicted recently and charged with being the alleged subway shover who had hurled a 24-year-old off-duty NYPD officer onto the tracts at the Third Ave. L train station in the East Village in September.
N.Y.C. Man Fatally Stabbed Younger Sister in Front of Mom — Now He Learns Fate 
A New York City man who fatally stabbed his younger sister in front of their mother has learned his fate.
EXCLUSIVE: Manhattan District Attorney Bragg talks second term after re-election 
“We want to lean into the things that have worked very well in term one,” Bragg told the AmNews in an interview over Zoom. “Shootings down about 65% in Manhattan, homicides almost down 50% — so we want to continue that important work that is urgent. We give that primacy, and so we’ll continue to do what we’ve done on guns. We’ve done a number of things on sexual violence [and] domestic violence. We want to continue that work.

Manhattan District Attorney's Office